Once you have installed on your OpenELEC raspberry pi question you may be wondering, how can I now still overclock. This can be done as follows: » Read more
The first thing you should do is download the zip file and icefilms move to public downloads, This folder is shared by default in windows and is easily reached via XBMC. » Read more
1. Login via SSH, execute commands below.
2. sysctl kern.geom.debugflags=0x10
3. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ada4 bs=512 count=1 && dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/ada5 bs=512 count=1
4. Log into web interface and use “View Disks” to wipe the drives in that interface
5. Create new ZFS volume including these disks.